The HCi Style Guide
A freely downloadable style guide, with templates for Word and Frame.
Technical writing and instructional design
- Does your ERP documentation look like this?
- Simple metrics for your documentation
- Subject matter interview techniques for technical writers
- How to get a budget for code documentation
- Feng Shui your stale documentation
- How to fix the intranet
- ITIL implementation
- e-Learning: just training online?
- The key to e-Learning: b-Learning
- If all else fails … read the manual
Bid and tender writers
Quality and knowledge management
- Cause and effect diagrams
- Knowledge management 10-point checklist
- Quality management equals QA plus TQM
- Benefits of QA
… and a bit of fun
HCi supports standards development
HCi supports the development of international standards in several ways, by:
- hosting the site for the ISO/IEC documentation standards committee WG2
- hosting Project 11, a WG2 sub-project to develop a standard for user documentation managers
- providing staff to work on both of these projects
If you are interested in standards development within the documentation community, please visit one or both of the above sites.