“I need a bid administrator on my team”
- establishes the electronic file structure, archive and back-up capability and procedures for all proposal materials
- manages the production of draft and final text and graphics
- co-ordinates the internal flow and review of all proposal inputs and outputs
- assists the Bid Manager in developing review evaluation packages and in recording, disseminating and tracking suggested changes
- directs the production, reproduction, binding and packaging of the final proposal including all hard/soft copies
We currently have over 9000 candidates on our database, and we can often have perfectly-matched resumes to you within the hour.
We provide bid admins in: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra (ACT), Adelaide, Perth, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Get things moving
Call us now, or fill out the form below to have us call you with candidates.
Wage and daily rates for bid administrators vary according to experience and capability. Specialists (eg bid administrators with experience in particular software) are often more expensive than non-specialists.
Our clients normally need a bid administrator for periods between two weeks and six months (ie the life of the bid). A longer contract period usually means a lower daily rate. The rate that we give you for a particular bid administrator will be inclusive of all taxes, superannuation, insurance, except GST.
To find a permanent bid administrator that matches a client’s requirements, we charge the client a percentage of the person’s first year salary.