“I need a bid manager on my team”
- analyses RFP, RFT, EOI or other bid requests
- participates in the formulation and review of proposal strategies and themes, and manages the development of the Proposal Management Plan
- directs the creation and review of the proposal outline
- coordinates the work of writers and graphic artists
- analyses the RFP and allocates proposal requirements against the proposal outline to ensure both compliance and responsiveness to customer issues and needs
- conducts regular proposal progress status meetings and maintains the proposal schedule
- formats and edits the bid response to ensure inter-volume compatibility is achieved
- provides feedback to senior management on bid progress and barriers
We currently have over 9000 candidates on our database, and we can often have perfectly-matched resumes to you within the hour.
We provide bid people in: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra (ACT), Adelaide, Perth, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Get things moving
Call us now, or fill out the form below to have us call you with candidates.
Wage and daily rates for bid managers vary according to experience and capability. Specialists (eg bid managers with experience in particular industries, or with PPPs or other specialist contracting vehicles) are often more expensive than non-specialists.
Our clients normally need a bid manager for periods between two weeks and six months (ie the life of the bid). A longer contract period usually means a lower daily rate. The rate that we give you for a particular bid manager will be inclusive of all taxes, superannuation, insurance, except GST.
To find a permanent bid manager that matches a client’s requirements, we charge the client a percentage of the bid manager’s first year’s salary.