“I need a business analyst on my team”
A business analyst is a professional who:
- gathers user and business requirements
- consolidates information in a report
- makes recommendations based on rationale to assist an organisation with a business decision
- will be central to service design
- may also have a role as an Agile BA if Agile methods are being used
Business Analysts can stay on to:
- write technical and functional specifications and procurement documents
- improve processes and documentation
- evaluate vendors with solutions
- manage/assist in project implementations and digital transformation
We currently have over 9000 candidates on our database, and we can often have perfectly-matched resumes to you within the hour.
We provide business analysts in: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra (ACT), Adelaide, Perth, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Get things moving
Call us now on 1300 235 157, or fill out the form below to have us call you with candidates.
How much will it cost?
Wage and hourly rates for business analysts vary according to experience and capability and the nature of the project. Specialists (eg business analysts with particular expertise in a field – eg Information Technology / Finance / Compliance / Agile methods) are often more expensive per hour than non-specialists.
Generally, more experienced business analysts cost more per hour, but tend to be more productive, so may reduce your budget overall.
Our clients normally need one or more BAs for periods between three and twelve months. A longer contract period usually means a lower hourly rate. The rate that we give you for a particular BA will be inclusive of all taxes, superannuation, insurance, except GST.
To find a permanent BA that matches a client’s requirements, we charge the client a percentage of the first year’s salary.
We are on a number of Government panel contracts.