“I need a change manager on my team”
- facilitates and mediates users from across the business in workshops and forums
- promotes cultural buy-in from staff
- ensures a smooth transition period with business change
- gains consensus on business issues from groups of people
- prepares agenda topics for discussion
- documents the findings of the workshops and forums
We currently have over 9000 people on our database, and we can often have perfectly-matched resumes to you within the hour.
We provide people in: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra (ACT), Adelaide, Perth, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Get things moving
Call us now on 1300 235 157, or fill out the form below to have us call you with candidates.
Rates for change managers vary according to experience and capability. Specialists (eg change managers who are experts in cultural change, user buy-in and specific areas of expertise) are often more expensive per hour than non-specialists.
Generally, change managers at lower rates are less experienced, and often less productive, so that you may not get the desired results. As a rule of thumb, the more critical the project, the more experience is required.
Our clients normally need one or more change managers for periods between 3 and 12 months. A longer engagement usually means a lower hourly rate. The rate that we give you for a change manager will be inclusive of all taxes, superannuation, insurance, except GST.
We are on a number of Government panel contracts.