“I need an e-learning developer on my team”
- understands learning concepts and is usually a qualified educator
- has a track record and experience in developing eLearning courseware
- designs and develops “instructionally sound” training courses to meet learning objectives
- uses multi-media to increase user interest, knowledge retention and participation
- considers the learning environment – i.e. workplace, accessibility, technology and training time available
- identifies suitable content for eLearning
We currently have over 9000 candidates on our database, and we can often have perfectly-matched resumes to you within the hour.
We provide developers in: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra (ACT), Adelaide, Perth, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Get things moving
Call us now, or fill out the form below to have us call you with candidates.
Wage and hourly rates for e-Learning consultants vary according to experience and capability. Specialists (eg eLearning consultants with a background in compliance, safety, OH&S and quality management) are often more expensive per hour than non-specialists.
Generally, eLearning is best designed by individuals with an educational background. Choose a consultant with lots of experience and a track record in developing successful eLearning projects. There are industry standard development ratios for online learning: beware of unrealistic estimates that don’t meet learning objectives or that fail to engage the student.
Our clients normally require e-Learning consultants for periods between three and twelve months. A longer contract period usually means a lower hourly rate. The rate that we give you for an eLearning consultant will be inclusive of all taxes, superannuation, insurance, except GST.
To find a permanent eLearning consultant that matches a client’s requirements, we charge the client a percentage of the first year’s salary.
We are on a number of Government panel contracts.