Government panel contracts and licences
NSW: SCM0005 HCi has ‘Full prequalification‘ under NSW Government “Prequalification Scheme: Performance and Management Services” SCM0005 in the following areas:
- 1d Organisational Design/Transformation
- 2a Business Process Mapping/Re-engineering
- 3a Project management
- 14d Training and development
- 14e Internal communications
- 15e Communication
Here is a link to the NSW Government page covering SCM0005.
NSW: SCM0020 HCi can provide services under NSW Government “ICT Services Scheme – Registration Supplier List” SCM0020 in the following areas:
- A01. Enterprise & Business Architecture
- A02. Information Architecture
- E01. ICT Strategy
- E03. Efficiency & Optimisation
- H02. Business Continuity Planning
- H04. Process & Technology Audits
- I03. Change Management
- I04. Quality Assurance & Compliance
- L01. Learning Services
- M01. Business Analysis
- M04. Other software services including delivery “as a service”
- M06. Web Design & Content Management Services including delivery “as a service”
- Q01. Professional Services
These are available using the following links:
- Technical writers – A01, A02, E01, E03, H02, M04
- Business analysts – A01, A02, E01, E03, H02, H04, M01, Q01
- Instructional designers – L01, M04
- E-learning developers – L01, M04
- Web and help authors – L01, M04, M06
- Graphic artists – L01
- Procedure writers and Quality assurance people – E03, I04, M04
- Trainers – L01, M04
- L&D managers – L01, M04
- KM, IA specialists – A02, Q01
- UI/UX consultants – M06
- Change managers – I03, M04, Q01
Here is a link to the NSW Government page covering SCM0020.
Federal: C2010/10166 HCi is also a supplier to IP Australia under contract C2010/10166.
Federal: HCi is available on the Digital Marketplace.
Business Ready QAssure number: 14313
HCi is a signatory to the Queensland Government’s GITC contract. Our GITC contract number is Q-6021.
VIC: eServices Register
HCi is registered on the eServices panel administered by the Vic Department of Premier and Cabinet.
QLD: Labour Hire Licence
HCi holds a Queensland Government Labour Hire Licence: LHL-00163-Q3P6C.
SA: Labour Hire Licence
HCi holds a South Australian Government Labour Hire Licence: LHS 288745
SA: Employment Agent Licence
HCi holds a South Australian Government Employment Agent Licence: 6228291
WA: Employment Agent Licence
HCi holds a Western Australian General Employment Agent Licence – No. 2762
VIC: Labour Hire Licence
HCi holds a Licence to provide labour hire services in Victoria – Licence VICLHL01126