“I need an L&D manager on my team”
- plans, designs and implements an L&D framework based on competencies using adult learning principles
- establishes learning objectives and conducts training needs analyses
- designs, develops and implements learning programs (instructor-led, online or blended)
- manages a portfolio of training programs against a budget
- leads, coaches and supports a team of instructional designers, trainers/facilitators and elearning developers
- selects external vendors and builds internal and external relationships to meet business objectives
We currently have over 9000 candidates on our database, and we can often have perfectly-matched resumes to you within the hour.
We provide people in: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra (ACT), Adelaide, Perth, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Get things moving
Call us now, or fill out the form below to have us call you with candidates.
Wage and hourly rates for L&D managers vary according to experience and capability and the nature of the project. Specialists are often more expensive per hour than non-specialists.
Our clients normally need L&D managers for periods between six and twelve months. A longer contract period usually means a lower hourly rate. The rate that we give you for a particular person will be inclusive of all taxes, superannuation, insurance, except GST.
To find a permanent L&D manager that matches your requirements, we charge the client a percentage of the first year’s salary.
We are on a number of Government panel contracts.