“I need QA/compliance person on my team”
- understands the benefits of quality assurance, environmental, OH&S and other management systems with respect to business outcomes
- is usually familiar with, or has experience in implementing a quality assurance standard such as ISO9000, TL9000, TickIT, ITIL (BS15000), CMM, CMMi, SPICE etc
- can write well structured policies and procedures
- maintains an audited QA/compliance system
- is key to service design that embraces compliance and quality
- may provide high level QA/compliance consultancy services
- manages and performs regular audits
We currently have over 9000 candidates on our database, and we can often have perfectly-matched resumes to you within the hour.
We provide QA people in: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra (ACT), Adelaide, Perth, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Get things moving
Call us now on 1300 235 157, or fill out the form below to have us call you with candidates.
How much will it cost?
Wage and hourly rates for QA/complaince people vary according to experience and capability. Specialists (eg QA consultants who specialise in particular industries) are often more expensive per hour than non-specialists.
Our clients normally need people for periods between six and twelve months. A longer contract period usually means a lower hourly rate. The rate that we give you for a particular person will be inclusive of all taxes, superannuation, insurance, except GST.
To find a permanent person that matches a client’s requirements, we charge the client a percentage of the candidate’s first year’s salary.
We are on a number of Government panel contracts.